THE DREAM COWBOY

                                  
                                               
                   I had a dream for two years before I met my husband, William.  This is the poem I wrote afterwards.

 In my night dreams you come softly to me, your handsome, crooked smile,                 
Blue denim shirt, an easy laugh, those green eyes
That nailed me still where I stood...

Reached out and put your warm fingers in my soft hair, pulled my..
Head close to your handsome face; my breath caught in my throat..
As your sensuous, warm lips relaxed into a hungry kiss on mine...

Seared through to my deepest core! I felt the sizzling heat of your hunger, as..         
Your strong arms enveloped my trembling body, cradled it so close to..
Your own, I couldn’t separate the shotgun pumping of our pounding hearts...

From deep within burned my own raw hunger, yearning for more, aching, twisting..           
My gut into helpless, blissful ropes, wanting you to go on; sighing, I..
Yielded, melting against you, swaying into your willing caresses, wrapped my arms around your belted waist ...

Pressing my softness into your tall, strong frame, unable to resist your burning touch any longer, I was consumed...
William, my dream cowboy, you’ve lassoed my cowgirl heart with your kisses, tender caresses ...  am I dreaming?

Now my own hunger for you, my aching dream hunger, lifts me high into the..
Ecstasy of your arms, the arms of the dream cowboy in the blue denim shirt........                            
                                               Don’t wake me!

Minus the glasses, this is the man I saw in my dreams for 2 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Funniest Squirrel Story You Ever Heard!

The Dream Kept

Bonnie Scotland