Welcome to my blog!!


          Here you will find wacky but TRUE stories of my amazing life: 


An incredible romance that started online!  


The crazy days of growing up in the 1950s and 60s in the South before integration. 


True and funny family stories which my grown sons are now sharing with their families. 


My adventures in Scotland from 1966 to 1968, in Dunoon, where the USS Simon Lake subtender was docked. 


Some of my poetry from later in my life, even the 1990s. 


Finally my art work, what little survived, from the 1960s to 1990s.  



        I hope you will laugh with me and enjoy what I have shared.  

Comments

  1. Hi, just happened upon your blog and I believe we were neighbors at Rafferty's Caravan Site on the Bullwood Road near Dunoon before you moved to the house. Small world! It's been over 50 years but seems like yesterday. Living in Scotland was a great exoerience. We took a "trip down Memory Lane" two years ago and stayed in Dunoon for a few days. The caravan site was gone but so much seemed unchanged. The Swallow Cafe is still there as well as the tea shop on Argyle Street. Your blog on Holy Loch really took me back in time to my first adventure as a navy wife. Best regards, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Funniest Squirrel Story You Ever Heard!

Bonnie Scotland

The Dream Kept